Out of District and Homeschool Information

Out of District / Choice Waiver / Intent to Homeschool Information:

Any student who resides outside the district may apply to attend Conway School or file a declaration of intent to provide home-based instruction and enroll for ancillary services in the district (speech, occupational therapy, etc.).

A parent or guardian shall apply for admission on behalf of his or her child by completing the appropriate application (see below).  Students must be released from their home district and accepted by the new district before they can attend classes.

Directions for Choice Enrollment: 

Please be sure to select the correct school year and grade level.  For example, if you are applying in the spring for the following year, choose the following year and grade level your child will be in for that school year.  


STEP 1:   Download and Sign the following form: Non Resident Parent/Student Agreement .  This form must be completed and returned to the school PRIOR to your application for enrollment being accepted.  Click here to view the policies and procedures referenced in the form.

You can scan/take a picture of the form and email it to Kelli in our school office at  [email protected] or drop it off at the school office.

STEP 2 -  Fill out this request form

When the online process has been completed, Conway School District will review the application and notify you when your student has been accepted or the reasons why their application can not be accepted.

Homeschool and Ancillary Services Information

If your child is homeschooled or attends a private school, you may request services, such as speech, occupational or physical therapy, or to attend specific course.  If you would like to request special services from the Conway please use complete this form and send it to our school office: Request for Ancillary Services from Conway School District

Homeschool/Private School Files:
Declaration of Intent to Homeschool (fill in and email)
Declaration of Intent to Homeschool (print and fill in)

For additional information on choice transfers or how to appeal a denial please visit the OSPI Student Transfers webpage and Conway School District Policy and Procedures 3141 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.