Out of District and Homeschool Information

Out of District / Choice Waiver / Intent to Homeschool Information:

Any student who resides outside the district may apply to attend Conway School or file a declaration of intent to provide home-based instruction and enroll for ancillary services in the district (speech, occupational therapy, etc.).

A parent or guardian shall apply for admission on behalf of his or her child by completing the appropriate application (see below) or by going to the Parent Portal on OSPI's website (directions below).  Students must be released from their home district and accepted by the new district before they can attend classes.

For additional information on choice transfers check out the OSPI webpage for Student Transfers or district policy and procedures 3141 on our board policy page.

If an application is denied please refer to board procedure 3141 and review information on the Student Transfer page in regards to appealing decisions.

To request your child attend Conway from out of district you have two options:
1. Fill out and sign the Non Resident Acceptance Agreement below and go into the Choice Transfer Parent Portal and fill out the information.
2. Open the Choice transfer request fillable form, fill it out and turn it into the office along with the Non Resident Acceptance Agreement.

If your child is homeschooled or attends a private school, you may request services, such as speech, occupational therapy, or to attend specific course.  If you would like to request services from the Conway please use the last form in the list below.

Out of District Transfer Files:
Non Resident Acceptance Agreement (required)
Choice Transfer Parent Portal (link to the portal and directions)

Homeschool/Private School Files:
Declaration of Intent to Homeschool (fill in and email)
Declaration of Intent to Homeschool (print and fill in)
Request for Ancillary Services from Conway School District

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.